14-year-old Indian predictor: “After November 20, 2020, new tests will fall on the world!”
The young astrologer from India Abigya Anand is already well known to our subscribers, we have repeatedly written about his predictions. A 14-year-old Indian became famous all over the world due to the fact that he was able to calculate the beginning of a pandemic in 2019 by the stars and recorded a video about it.
Since then, the guy has become a real guru and gained a million subscribers on YouTube.
Recently, Abigya said that new problems on Earth may begin in December 2020 (we wrote about this prediction HERE), and he also advised people to switch to a peasant lifestyle and move to the village to save themselves.
A few days ago, the boy recorded a video again and warned his subscribers: after November 20, 2020, the world will face new challenges and we must be ready for them.
- I analyzed the ancient Vedas and astrology to understand how humanity should act in the future,” Abigya said in his new video. “Looking at the current collapse of the economy and people who are out of work, I came to the conclusion that we urgently need to change, otherwise we cannot avoid trouble.
- According to the boy, after June 30, 2020, Jupiter left the sign of Capricorn and returned to Sagittarius, so the situation in the world began to gradually improve. But this is not the end of the trials that have befallen mankind!
“We have to stick together, we have to stay positive and we have to be better prepared for the future,” Abigya said. – For example, to what awaits us from November 20 to November 29, 2020. Because during this period, Jupiter again enters Capricorn, which does not bode well. And then from December 19 to 28 – also a difficult period from an astrological point of view. After this period, anything can happen, from wars to natural disasters.
Abigya recalled that before the start of the pandemic, the planets were in approximately the same position, and we all know well what this resulted in.
- The boy said that he also found references to the disasters that the planet might face in the ancient Vedas. But that does not mean that people cannot survive them. That is why Abigya made a prediction and urged not to succumb to panic and fear.
- “Things unfavorable can enter people through fear,” the soothsayer warned. “That is why our main task is not to succumb to it.
A young astrologer has created a “seven-step solution” to save our world:
- each person must be aware of his connection with other people and nature and take care not only about himself, but also about the world around him.
- each person should be outdoors (at least on the balcony) for several hours a day.
- each person should engage in “digital detox”, distracting from the computer and phone and turning their attention to nature, plants, the sky …
- To increase immunity, it is also useful to drink the juice of fresh plant leaves, squeezed manually through cheesecloth (in Ayurveda, this method is called savrasa). Can be replaced with juices of fresh vegetables and fruits with the addition of turmeric.
- If possible, get a plot of land where you can live and grow food without chemicals. If this is not possible, start growing herbs and vegetables on the balcony and windowsills. Prepare for any turn of events in the world.
- Do not agree with what you do not agree with and what society imposes on you. Listen to the voice of your heart and act according to it.
- Do not spread or multiply negativity in your environment: do not multiply fears, do not talk about the gloomy and frightening, maintain optimism and faith in yourself and your loved ones.