Armageddon will happen in 2025. World War III starts this
In the last few years, not only conspiracy theorists and eschatologists, but also the general public have become interested in the topic of prophecies made at different times by Jewish mystics. The prophecies themselves have always been interesting, however, a large number of discrepancies have accumulated with the predictions of various kinds of wang, which, despite past confirmations, casts a serious shadow on their reliability. At the same time, this does not happen with the prophecies of Jewish mystics, and many of them come true literally before our eyes, which even gave rise to entire conspiracy theories.
Thus, according to one of these theories, a certain world-leading force (Masons, aliens, AI, or someone else) directs the development of global events in strict accordance with a certain secret scenario based on the Old Testament and similar texts. Hence all the coincidences, since the Jewish mystics in their forecasts were guided, as it were, by the same texts on the basis of which the script was written. And one of these ancient texts is the Psalter.
Regarding the Psalter (or the Book of Psalms), there is a fairly well-known eschatological theory, according to which some forces that control the planet have agreed that, starting from 1901, one of the psalms will metaphorically correspond to each year in the appropriate order. That is: Psalm No. 1 is, as it were, the year 1901, Psalm No. 2 is, as it were, the year 1902, and so on. After that, all the main world events of the 20th century began to be adjusted by the backstage according to the psalms, realizing a certain global scenario.
This whole topic is quite complex and ambiguous in interpretation, since the translations of the Psalter are very free, and in the Russian and English versions of the Bible, a shift in numbering has generally formed, and no one knows which one is more correct. However, in the last couple of weeks, everything has revolved around Iran so famously that the Psalter has suddenly become wildly relevant again and The End Times Forecaster, one of the most famous experts in Hebrew texts among Western audiences, reminds everyone of this relevance.
We read psalm 119 (that is, as it were, 1900 + 119 = 2019):
- I called to the Lord in my sorrow, and He heard me.
- God! Deliver my soul from lying lips, from an evil tongue.
- What will the evil tongue give you and what will add to you?
- Sophisticated arrows of the strong, with burning coals.
- Woe to me that I dwell at Mosoch, I dwell at the tents of Kedar.
- Long has my soul lived with those who hate the world.
- I am peaceful: but as soon as I speak, they are ready for war.
Thus, Psalm 119, firstly, speaks directly about the war, and secondly, it mentions a certain Mosoch (which many often interpret as “Moscow”) and a certain Kidar, that is, the Arabian Peninsula.
If the US starts a war with Iran, then Iran will strike first of all on the Arabian Peninsula, and most likely – with the use of WMD, a hint of which is given by the mention of “darts”.
Gorse is a type of reed, which in Europe was put on arrows, set on fire and launched as incendiary projectiles. That is, gorse is characterized by the fact that its coals smolder for a very long time and neither water nor wind extinguishes them. Just like coal from a nuclear reactor.
There will be sorrow for the tents of Kidar. What grief the psalm does not specify, but, as the prophet Isaiah writes, “the glory of Kidar will disappear and the bows of the brave sons of Kidar will be few.” In other words, everything is quite similar to some kind of war, and the Arabian Peninsula will have a hard time there.
There are many interpretations regarding Mosokh today: some consider Mosokh a part of Turkey (Phrygia), others see it as an indication of Moscow. Which point of view is more correct, we do not know, but the cover of The
In the light of this cover, one might think that with the start of the US war with Iran, Russia will also enter the war, after which this war will already be called the Third World War. Or some events will happen in Russia, as a result of which a conflict will begin with China, which will send its horsemen of the Apocalypse to Siberia. But in any case, there will be a world war, although it is not yet clear how the sides will be distributed in it.
It is impossible to say today how likely such a development of events is, but suppose that the US war with Iran and the transition of this war to the Third World War will begin in 2019. What, then, does the Psalter say about further events?
The End Times Forecaster interprets the psalms as follows:
Psalm #120 = 2020:
- I lift up my eyes to the mountains, whence shall my help come.
- My help is from the Lord who created heaven and earth.
- He will not let your foot totter; he who keeps you will not sleep;
- He who guards Israel does not slumber or sleep.
- The Lord is your guardian; The Lord is your shadow on your right hand.
- The sun will not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.
- The Lord will keep you from all evil; [God] will keep your soul.
- The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in, now and forever
The End Times Forecaster: the war that began in the Persian Gulf turns into an attack on Israel by a coalition that came out on the side of Iran. However, to Jerusalem, apparently, the troops will not reach.
Psalm #121 = 2021:
- I rejoiced when they said to me, Let us go to the house of the Lord.
- Behold, our feet stand in your gates, O Jerusalem,
- Jerusalem, arranged as a city merged into one,
- where the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, according to the law of Israel, to praise the name of the Lord.
- There stand the thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
- Pray peace to Jerusalem: may those who love you prosper!
- May there be peace within your walls, prosperity in your halls!
- For the sake of my brothers and my neighbors, I say: “Peace be with you!”
- For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I wish you well.
The End Times Forecaster: The Third Temple will be restored in Israel.
Psalm #122 = 2024:
- To Thee I lift up my eyes, who lives in heaven!
- Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, as the eyes of a servant look to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord our God, until He has mercy on us.
- Have mercy on us, O Lord, have mercy on us, for we are full enough of contempt;
- our soul is sufficiently saturated with reproach from the haughty and humiliation from the proud.
The End Times Forecaster: The reign of the Antichrist, the abomination of desolation and the beginning of the persecution of Christians and Jews who did not accept the Antichrist.
Psalm #123 = 2024:
- If the Lord had not been with us, let Israel say,
- if the Lord had not been with us when people rose up against us,
- they would have swallowed us alive when their fury was kindled against us;
- the waters would drown us, the stream would pass over our souls;
- stormy waters would pass over our souls.
- Blessed be the Lord, who has not given us as a prey to their teeth!
- Our soul has been delivered, like a bird, from the net of those who catch; the net has been broken, and we have been delivered.
- Our help is in the name of the Lord, who created heaven and earth.
The End Times Forecaster: To hide from persecution, the Jews flee into the desert, during which their pursuers are overtaken by a flood and the water floods all of Israel.
Psalm #124 = 2024:
- He who trusts in the Lord, like Mount Zion, will not be moved; he abides forever.
- The mountains are around Jerusalem, but the Lord is around His people from now and forever.
- For [the Lord] will not leave the rod of the wicked over the lot of the righteous, lest the righteous stretch out their hands to iniquity.
- Do good, O Lord, to those who are good and upright in their hearts;
- but let the Lord leave those who turn to their crooked ways to walk with the workers of iniquity. Peace on Israel!
The End Times Forecaster: After the Jews flee to the desert, Israel, which survived the flood, is beset by all other natural disasters.
Psalm #125 = 2025:
- When the Lord returned the captivity of Zion, we were as if seeing in a dream:
- then our mouths were full of gladness, and our tongues were full of singing; Then it was said among the nations: “The Lord has done great things for them!”
- The Lord did great things over us: we rejoiced.
- Bring back, O Lord, our captives, like streams at noon.
- Those who sow with tears will reap with joy.
- With weeping, the bearer of seeds will return with joy, bearing his sheaves.
The End Times Forecaster: Armageddon, the Second Coming and the complete deliverance of the world from all the wicked.
How far The End Times Forecaster correctly interpreted the Psalter is too early to judge – time will tell. Nevertheless, we note that according to a number of revelations received in recent years by representatives of completely different religions, the Second Coming is promised somewhere in 2025-2027. That is, there is a certain coincidence with information from other sources.
In addition, as we have already noted above, the numbering of the psalms in the Russian and English editions of the Psalter differs by one, and in the English version, + 1 year must be added to the above. That is, Armageddon will not happen in 2025, but in 2026. Nevertheless, since everything has already practically begun in Iran, this small discrepancy does not play a big role and you just need to follow the development of events – ICBMs will be launched relatively soon.