10 most striking predictions of Wolf Messing (6 photos)
This great mentalist artist, hypnotist and soothsayer managed to gain worldwide fame. He managed to live a bright 75 years filled with amazing events. His predictions are coming true in our day, and some have yet to be fulfilled.
- In the 30s of the last century, Adolf Hitler came to power in Germany, but despite his spectacular success in conquering European countries, Messing from the very beginning predicted his imminent end as soon as the dictator headed to the East.
- Messing predicted the date when this would happen. In particular, he said that the Soviet Union would win, and this would happen on May 8, 1945.
- Wolf Messing closely communicated with the powers that be. He worked closely with Stalin. He made personal predictions for him and prevented the death of his son. He convinced Stalin that Vasily should not board a plane bound for Sverdlovsk with an Air Force hockey team. This plane crashed in which no one survived.
- He also predicted for Stalin the exact date of death. Messing said that this would happen on the day when the Jews celebrate Purim. Indeed, the leader of the peoples died in 1953 on this holiday – March 5.
- Wolf Messing also predicted his own death. In 1974, the hypnotist needed an operation. And he said that he would not return home. And so it happened. Messing died in the hospital.
- One ambiguous prediction of Messing is that at the beginning of the 21st century, one great power will face a crisis of global proportions due to some small piece of land. This crisis will provoke devastation throughout the world.
- Messing made predictions of the future for Russia as well. He argued that China would become one of the most serious threats to our country. And for a long time, China will mask its unfriendly intentions under the guise of a partner and good friend.
- China will cause World War III. He will confront Japan and Taiwan and even launch a nuclear attack on them. Russia will stand up to protect these countries.
- In his predictions about the fate of America, Messing argued that by the middle of the 21st century, this country would lose its leadership position on the world stage. It will generally turn into a second-rate state.
- Wolf Messing predicted the most prosperous forecast for Belarus. It is this country, according to him, that stability and tranquility will be maintained for many years to come. He claimed that this country would never go to war with anyone.
Thank you for your attention, subscribe to the channel, there is still a lot of interesting things ahead !!!