8 Predictions of Nostradamus for 2020
1. There will be hurricanes and earthquakes in some areas of North America. Yes, there will also be financial prosperity in 2020, but only if the money is used, as Nostradamus claims, for good purposes.
2. The year will be characterized by many natural disasters as well as advances in science. Many countries will experience floods from Europe (Italy, Czech Republic, UK), a continent that will be subject to numerous terrorist attacks.
The extremist phenomenon based on religion will intensify in the Middle East.
3. A strong earthquake will occur in the area between California, USA, and Vancouver, Canada.
4. Nostradamus predicted the beginning of the apocalyptic war in 2020.
In his book Prophecies, published in 1555, a famous 16th-century French physician and alchemist predicted that this war would last 27 years, until 2046.
5. Is the new financial crisis ending? Opinions were divided; we are on the verge of an inevitable market crash. The brief but powerful drop in America’s most famous stock index earlier this year had global repercussions, leaving many to think of a new crisis. While some analysts insist that we are not witnessing another “bubble” that is about to burst like in 2008, other experts believe that economic chaos lurks right around the corner.
6. Europeans and Americans will face the problem of immigrants, and the number of terrorist attacks will increase.
7. Climate change will affect the planet and world leaders will start taking action against pollution.
8. An asteroid will destroy humanity. If World War III doesn’t wipe out all of humanity, an asteroid is going to.
The interpretation of Nostradamus’ predictions is that “the moment of great violence will coincide with the appearance of a comet in the sky.”
But according to Vanga’s predictions, the end of the world will come only in 5000.
She predicted that the asteroid will fall on the territory of Russia, but will not lead to the end of the world.