The prophecy of a grandmother from India. I live wrong
I wanted to share with you one funny story that happened to me in Moscow. About the prediction of a grandmother from India in my account.
Is everyone ready? We begin!
I’ll start by saying that on an ordinary Saturday afternoon, after my business, I was walking with a friend. We walked along Nikolskaya street, where there are always a lot of tourists. They often try to sell something for tourists. But I can see that I’m not a tourist!
We decided to sit on a bench and just calmly talk, as a grandmother approached with a piercing look. I knew right away that she was from India because I had been there.
But why did she come to me?
I was at a loss. She looked like an ordinary grandmother, but her eyes were like those of shamans in the settlements. It wasn’t there, her grandson ran up, 10-15 years old. It was clear from him that he was from Moscow.
The same Nikolskaya street.
I immediately realized that the grandmother also speaks Russian:
– Hello? I asked
– Hi! – answered the grandmother with a terrible accent
– Do you want to say something?
– Yes, you live wrong! – the grandmother answered very sharply
-In terms of?
– Do you have a favorite? – I was very surprised by this question, but for some reason I answered
– Do you often see your parents?
– Once a year…
– You can’t sit in one place, you don’t have a loved one, you don’t see your parents! A man must have a home! And you don’t have it!
– Soon you will understand how to live!
I did not understand anything at that moment, because she knew from somewhere that I was on the road all the time. I was shocked. And he couldn’t say anything. You haven’t seen my friend’s eyes yet!
Is she right? I can not tell.
I’m young. And she lived her whole life. So I can’t disagree, but I can’t agree either. To be honest, I wouldn’t believe this story myself. But it happened to me.
Have you ever been in this kind of situation?
Have you met those who prophesied the future for you?