Vanga predicted when the end of the world will come
Vanga was a Bulgarian clairvoyant. She had paranormal powers.
PREDICTIONS OF THE 21ST CENTURY
Over the years that we will live, Vanga predicted the following events.
- 2024 – The Earth’s orbit will change, although the change will not be as significant.
- 2025 – Europe’s population will reach almost zero
- 2028 – Humanity will fly to Venus in the hope of finding new sources of energy. In five years, the level of the World Ocean and water will increase significantly.
- 2043 – As the exploiters begin to move into Europe, this continent will be ruled by Muslims.
- 2066 – Muslims attempt to invade Rome and succeed. In an effort to liberate the ancient city and restore Christianity to it, the United States uses a climate weapon for the first time.
- 2076 – According to Baba Vanga, by 2076 communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.
22nd CENTURY – CYBORG ERA
Baba Vanga predicted that in the 22nd century, people and living robots will take over the world. Here are the predictions.
- 2111 – People will turn into living robots, cyborgs
- 2123 – There will be a war between the small countries of the world, and large forces will intervene to end the war
- 2164 Scientists find a way to turn animals into humans
- 2170 – There was a terrible drought that stopped the population of the Earth
- 2183 – Human colony on Mars will become a nuclear force and seek independence from Earth
- 2195 – The people living under the water will become independent from the people of the earth. They will no longer need a supply of food and energy from the earth.
38TH CENTURY – NO LIFE ON EARTH
We probably won’t live that long, but our grandchildren will. By the time the 38th century arrives, there will be no more life on Earth.
- 3797 – There will be no more life on Earth, and humanity will continue to live on other solar systems and planets in the Galaxy.
- 3803 – The new planets will have few populations, as few will be able to reach them. Communication between people will be at a terrible level, and as a result there will be a human mutation.
- 3871 – A new prophet will be resurrected and he will begin to preach moral values and religion to the people
- 3874 – The Prophet will receive support from all the survivors and start a new Church.
51st CENTURY – END OF THE WORLD
In the year 5076, people will finally find the boundaries of the Galaxy and the Universe, and no one will know what lies beyond the last boundary. In 5078, people will cross the border, regardless of the fact that 40% of the world’s population will be against this decision. The next year, Baba Vanga predicted the end of the world.
PREDICTIONS THAT HAVE CONFIRMED
Some of the most popular predictions of the prophetess Vanga or Baba Vanga are the death of Princess Diana, the end of Stalin, the presidency of Barack Obama, the 9/11 attack, and more.
She made a shocking prediction in 1980 when she said that “at the turn of the century, in August 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered in water and the whole world will cry over it.” In August 200, the nuclear submarine was lost. The Marine was named after the city of Kursk, which many believed to be Vanga’s prediction.
In 1989, Vanga predicted the 9/11 disaster. She said: “Horror, horror! The American brothers will fall after being attacked by steel birds. Wolves will howl in the bushes and innocent blood will flow.” The World Trade Center collapsed on September 11, 2001. The steel birds in the forecast are terrorists who drove planes into the shopping center.
In 1942, she predicted that Bulgaria would become a socialist country. She told King Boris, who visited her, that he would die in August 1943 and that a red flag would be raised over the palace. The king died on August 28, and in the autumn of 1944 Bulgaria became a communist country.
Vanga’s biggest problem with politics came in 1952 when she predicted that “Joseph Stalin will go to the afterlife and the Soviet Union will fall apart.” She was thrown into prison for her divination. Stalin died, and the Soviet Union collapsed, but his death did not save Vanga from political persecution.
Baba Vanga also predicted that the 44th President of the United States would become a black president. It has been true since Barack Obama was elected the 44th President of the United States. She also predicted that it would be the last as America freezes in the economy. This is partly true, as the US has been hit by one of the worst economic crises.